“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Thursday, April 12, 2012
1:12 AM
103/366

Here's my favourite quote from New Girl: I'm always the one who loves more, that's my thing.

It either describes me or describes the opposite of me. Ridiculous but I can't figure which. Read on. Day 103 means birthday's over. It was okay, but in the end I feel like I let myself down. Still disappointed but I realized that maybe all these years I have been/am disappointed not with anyone but myself.

Why else?

Maybe I've been a lousy friend. Maybe my expectations are too high. But that aside, I would very much like to say that I was really touched when my parents surprised me after my bath with a birthday cake because my dad's not a fan of cakes and we haven't really had a cake for years (can't even remember the last time). My mum reads me. Feel so guilty because I've been going out a lot, sacrificing family time and yet they are the people who never let me down. Just saying. And I keep saying my bro's pampered but I think I'm a little princess myself. Always asking for more than I really need.

Anyway I made my wish in such a hurry that I didn't even wish at all. So before I blew out the candle I wished harder and wished my special wish and I really hope it will come true. It's a selfish wish for myself but I think if it comes true then the wish will work out for those around me too:)

I hope it's ok that I didn't write this entry somewhere else. It's getting a little personal but hope it's cool. Anyway there should be no hard feelings because I'm taking things out on myself anyway. Besides, I'll get over it like I always have.

Oh dear I'm 19.