“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
1:00 AM
2/365

Slept new year's day away after the routine NYE countdown with ivan's + mahjong at boony's. My tummy has been feeling awful since :/

As for my hopes for 2013...

I hope that january will be a good start because that'll go a long way in keeping me hopeful for the rest of the year. I hope my new classmates are friendly and nice to work with. I hope my new mods are manageable.

I hope that when february comes things only get better for us. I hope that CNY will not start getting boring but instead give me opportunities to meet family and friends i haven't seen in awhile.

I hope that march will give me some space to breathe and recharge myself. I hope that i can apply for exchange.

I hope that april... will be good to me. I hope that i'll be able to do my revision diligently and stop losing focus as usual.

I hope that may-jul will reward me for my hard work in sem 2 and hold many surprises and travel adventures. I hope that it'd be a closure for sem 2 and my y1 commitments.

Lazy to type the rest HAHA my mood got spoiled anyway that'd be y2 sem 1 alrdy.

... holidays are ending DAMMIT.