“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Saturday, May 18, 2013
2:46 AM
138/365

I feel so easily annoyed right now!!!! Gonna sleep after this. Have been doing a little exchange research with my dad and it's nice that he's more enthu than me about it, I guess

15.05.13 As I said, dad's home so we finally had our mother's day dinner. We cooked! First time preparing pasta without from-the-bottle-pasta-sauce and making my own meatballs! The pasta sauce was goooood but meatballs a little dry. My bro's meatball tomato sauce kinda failed but in a way that still tasted nice haha. It's fun being in the kitchen once in awhile :)

16.05.13-17.05.13 First two days at work! Damn boring but just chant to myself "$10 per hour". Borrowed Kangry's room - guys room always smell funny hm. Anyhow, TGIF! Met up with Jh Zl Yang for dinner and ice cream. Nice catching up :)

Ok so sian right now I need to sleep and stop pissing off people who piss me off (not really pissed as in angry lah just annoyed) bye bye.