Ho~ my god. It's been so long!!! must post more often on exchange heee. Ok basically during summer besides work also had OE to Laos and HTOC (two very big events which however I'm too lazy to talk about)
05.08.13 Last day in Singapore! Mad rush doing last minute packing (because OE and HTOC and my flight were all so close!!!) and I really really really need to thank my bestest mummy ever for helping me with all those packing (what would I do without her) I even went out to meet the bestie in the day. Many many tears but like it goes "how lucky I am to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard" so thankful for my family and fwenz :')
06.08.13 First day in Oslo! I really like my exchange mates heh. Moved in to our hostel in Kringsja and loving my room!! Very space-y yet cosy enough yaaay! Shopping at IKEA and finally my bed so comfy because got comforter!!! So nice got the hotel stay feeling now! First night slept like a baby hahaha but must say luckily got my night light to pei me! Still a bit not used to being alone in my room :(
07.08.13 More shopping for daily necessities and groceries! Popped by the stadium because Liverpool was in town!!!! omg!!!! But didn't get to see them because we didn't have tickets. Sad but nvm I'm determined to watch a soccer match dur travels! Oh ya the buildings in Oslo are very very interesting I like! And definitely the sunset!!!!!! Although the weather has been pretty gloomy :(
08.08.13 Visited our school today! Nice nice place omg I'm gonna get used to this so quickly and I wouldn't wanna go back to NTU!! Back to dorm for some rest and did some exploring to a nearby lake. Nice place for jogging or swimming some time soon!! Finally cooked a decent dinner (although can be improved heh) eat until so full!!! Now sleeeeepy~
Anyway food (and everythg else) is very expensive here!!! So it's like I'm super hungry all the time because we try to eat less although it's so cold (ya it's cold even in summer so winter cold die me T^T) haiiiii but hope can go explore more yay yay although I'm missing everyone back in SG i hope to make the best of my time here!!!! Excited much :)
